Something about Mary
I believe that I have the best job – being a marriage celebrant means that I get to share one of life’s most unifying experiences with you ... better still, I can help you create it!
I became a marriage celebrant because I have always been passionate about words and how they can move people. Your wedding ceremony is all about the personal expression of your relationship. My aim is to create a ceremony which is authentic to you and which also reaches and touches your guests.
I am Scottish, born and bred, have the accent to prove it and the good fortune to be living in a wedding paradise: the Northern Beaches of Sydney. My background is in IT project management and now that my children are grown-up, I work as a librarian and marriage celebrant.
My loves ...
- my daughters, and their Dad
- getting ready for a wedding... at the beach, botanic gardens or at the Hyatt
- reading a sonnet by Shakespeare
- the Greek islands, the Scottish lochs, my back yard
- inspiring others to find their passion!
Proud supporter of Marriage Equality!